Unable to install Debian Testing on AMD64

Hello,

I am unable to install Debian Testing on AMD64. I used USB and ISO images from
the following sources:

  http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/hd-media/boot.img.gz
  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-businesscard.iso

downloaded today (Mon 2009-Sep-21), with checksums

  b8ba7d005cb6a0742e517909988858d6  boot.img.gz
  ad82f62da7c61e24e04a28c7f6bfbb40  debian-testing-amd64-businesscard.iso

Booting with the pendrive plugged in either hangs after showing the message

  (process:1067): INFO: kbd-mode: setting console mode to Unicode (UTF-8)

if I don't pass the "nopat" option, or after displaying the language selection
dialog. I have tried the following options on the boot prompt:

  install
  install nopat
  install noapic nolapic
  install nopat noapic nolapic

Would be very nice if someone could help me here. In case you need any further
information, just ask.

Thanks!
Stefan

--
Stefan Klinger                                      o/klettern
                                                    /\/  bis zum