Re: Spam cleaning for August 2004

Frans Pop wrote:
On Thursday 06 August 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
Quoting Don Wright (wdinst@wricomp.net):
Today I see this storm is still present. Does it need additional
follow up with listmasters or should it be marked manually like the
rest?
I'd say "mark it manually". Apparently, that will be more
efficient..:-)

The best for doing this efficiently is by downloading the list archive
as a mailbox, then use an efficiant MUA to tag all mails and bouonce
them to the report spam mail address.

But I for one have absolutely ZERO intention of *reviewing* so many identical stupid messages. That's simply a waste of time (and extremely stupid work too). If they make it into the review system, you'll have to count me out until they are gone again.

Please try contacting the listmasters again.

I contacted the listmasters on IRC, and they removed the messages.

ciao
	cate