Squeeze installer fails on Eee PC 1000HE

Thank you for your good work.

I have tried installation using the image: boot.img.gz obtained from:
   http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/images/daily/hd-media/
dating 11-Sep-2009 19:18.
And iso image: businesscard.iso obtained from:
   http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/i386/iso-cd/
dating 12-Sep-2009 00:42.

I wrote the images to USB stick, then started installation.

It started OK.  But after I chose "Install" or "Expert Install", then it started loading the default kernel.  Finally it stopped after producing:
   (process:1102): INFO: kbd-mode: setting console mode to Unicode (UTF-8)

I have to restart the PC by pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del to do anything.

Strangely enough, "Graphical Install" only seems to work.

Toshikazu Aiyama