Rebuilding/reuploading kernel udebs

The current kernel udebs in sid were built against a kernel << 2.6.30-6
(I suspect 2.6.30-5) and contain a bug which prevents them from booting
under Xen. The current kernel in both testing and sid is 2.6.30-6 which
does not have this issue.

I'm not sure when a convenient time to do a rebuild like this would be
what with transitions to testing to manage and all but figured I might
as well ask...

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell
Current Noise: Saxon - 747 (Strangers In The Night) (Live)

 Win 98 Psychic edition: We'll tell you where you're going tomorrow