Debian etchandahalf preseed problem using multiple disks.

I wasn't able to find anything by googling so I thought I'd ask here...

I have two 80G drives in my system and I'm doing a fully automatic preseed using debian etchandahalf netboot installer.

I want to partition my drives like this diagram:

# /dev/sda: [|--- / partition (ext3) ---|---- swap 8.0 GB ----|]
# /dev/sdb: [|---------- /usr/local/cache (jfs) --------------|]

the recipe I have in my preseed file is as follows:

#### start recipe ####
d-i partman-auto/disk string /dev/sda /dev/sdb
d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string                         \
      swap-root ::                                            \
              70000 100000 1000000000 ext3                    \
                      $primary{ } $bootable{ }                \
                      method{ format } format{ }              \
                      use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext3 }    \
                      mountpoint{ / }                         \
              .                                               \
              8000 9000 8000 linux-swap                       \
                      method{ swap } format{ }                \
              .                                               \
              80000 100000 1000000000 jfs                     \
                      method{ format } format{ }              \
                      use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ jfs }     \
                      mountpoint{ /usr/local/cache }          \
              .

#### end recipe ####

The result of using this preseed the system ends up with a large "/" partition, and a swap partition on the first disk, but nothing on the second.

What am I missing? Is this even possible?

--
Derek Carter