Re: Results of the second run of research about ext4 support in bootloaders

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 11:17:04AM +0000, Etienne Lorrain wrote:

>  Hello,
>
>  May I ask what would it take to have the Gujin bootloader added to
>  this list, URL: http://gujin.sourceforge.net.  It is a "newer"
>  bootloader, but there isn't any Debian package for it,

That would be a first step. Find someone with experience in packaging
software for Debian (or figure it out yourself -- it's not that hard)
and try to get it uploaded.

Feel free to ask on the debian-mentors@lists.debian.org list for help,
should you need it.

trying to fool the system.