Spam cleaning for August 2004

Back in August 2004, a huge "storm" happened with someone's
autoresponder spamming the list with hundreds of messages, apparently
looping.

I found these in the list archive which one can download as a mailbox.

I haven't checked whether they are in the web archives, but that
should be easy to check: with them, August 2004 has about 3400 mails
instead of the usual 2000-2500 we were having at that time.

I nominated all these "posts" as spam. For people who are in the spam
hunting process, please do so as well.

If I get enough online time today, I'll check if they are still in the
web archive. If they are, these should be a priority taget for us.