Re: Log from the June 1st 2009 D-I team meeting

On Wednesday 03 June 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I agree that, in that case, things may be debated as this somewhat
> "closes" things down in a case where there is no strong need.
>
> So, well, I'm ready to discuss about this again. After all, what we
> need here is a placeholder and it's quite unlikely that people will
> try to access the meeting logs directly by typing their URL (which
> would be a good motivation to use d-i.d.o).
>
> > I also don't buy Otavio's argument that d-i.d.o is so much nicer.
> > Especially something like the meeting logs is only accessed through
> > links from the wiki or mails, so the URL does not make ANY difference
> > for practical purposes.
>
> That fits my remark above, indeed.

As you seem to agree with my main argument that there is no need to lock
away meeting logs I have moved them to alioth and adjusted the links on
the Wiki page accordingly. This will allow any team member to chair a
meeting and post logs.

Please remove the meetings-logs directory on d-i.d.o (as obviously I could
not do that myself).

Cheers,
FJP