Re: [Fwd: Upcoming Lenny Point Release]

Luk Claes wrote:
> we intend to do a Lenny Point Release on Saturday, June 20th.

I'm leaving in the night of the 20th for two weeks to brazil; for
debian-live, the point release needs to have hit at least one mirror in
order to produce the updated images from.

If the point release hits the mirror in the early morning of the 20th, i
can still make it. otherwise, i'll try to do it the weekend afterwards
through remote access, if possible, otherwise when i'm back home on
2009-07-06.