Little preseed questions for a "graphical preseed generator"

Hi.

I'm working on a free (GPL) graphical "preseed generator". Please, need some (little) help.

Please, would you say if exist some preseed (or preseeds) to:
    a) Change the default grub entry name "Debian GNU/Linux kernel <kernel number>" to a string? (like "d-i debian-installer/add-menu-opts string Newpreseeded Debian")
    b) Enable/Disable show grub menu (the "hiddenmenu" entry), default entry o timeout?
    c) The preseed to add kernel parameters (d-i debian-installer/add-kernel-opts string ) is compatible with lilo?
    d) No use network during installation, but configure for the system?
    e) Exist this the multipackages selections ?
     - File Server (file-server)
     - Mail Server (mail-server)
     - SQL Server (sql-database)
     - LAMP (lamp)
     - DNS (dns-server)
     - Laptop (laptop)
     - Print-server (print-server)
     - Web-server (web-server)
    f) Don't start X-server (or the login manager gdm/kdm) automatically on boot system? (like "xserver-xorg xserver-xorg/enable-server boolean false")

Thanks a lot.
Sorry if any of this tips are obvious, annoying, no interesting, discussed some time ago in maillist or are yet documented. I'm not a expert :P
I know the "early_command" and "late_command" flexibility, and I'm tring this tips with this commands.
Sorry for my "Barcelona" english and if I don't explain so well. I don't want be rude or publicity my project, I only have some little questions. :P

Thanks again to be patience.

PD: If somebody are interessed in this experiment, I attach the ""beta"" and ""bugged"" project here ("python ./system-config-preseed.py for start) (yes, it's ""based"" on GPL kickstart-generator)