Re: Console-setup questions reasked during the standard system installation

Hi Christian,

On Sunday, June 7, 2009 at 16.17.56, Christian Perrier wrote:

[cut]

> I don't understand your remark. Do you want to mention that you
> couldn't reproduce what I reported (cnsole-setup questions popping up
> again during the base system install)?

No

> In such case, was this while installing *unstable*? And what language
> were you using?

I hope to be more clear:

I gave a wrong response during console-setup configuration, so I went
back to main menu and I tried to configure console-setup again but
console-setup's question was skipped!!

Regards,
Luca

PS I was using Italian, but I reproduce same issue with English!