[D-I] Localization statistics and spellchecker moved to http://d-i.debian.org

After a few days of work and the help of Davide Viti, I finally moved
the localization statistics pages for Debian Installer, as well as the
spellchecker results pages to the new "d-i.debian.org" subdomain.

The main rationale for this is that it allows the scripts that
generate these pages to run under a role account instead of individual
developers' accounts (namely mine and Davide's).

The new locations are:

D-I l10n statistics: http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats
D-I l10n spellchecker: http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-spellcheck

Previous locations will redirect to these pages.

Please also note that the spellcheck now checks spelling for much more
languages, indeed all those that have an aspell wordlist for them.

More documentation about checks performed by the D-I spellchecker may
be found at http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/ch07.html

As these pages may be linked in various places, I will appreciate
suggestion about links that need to be adapted. Many thanks in
advance.