Re: Upcoming Lenny Point Release

Hi,

for Debian Edu it would be great if cdebconf would be updated to 0.141 in
stable and new d-i initrds would be build, as we are using them directly and
are being bitten by #508042, #507372 and #343119. Those bugs were fixed in
0.140, but due to #525209 0.141 is desirable.

I'm not sure if it's realistic at all (though the changes are just bugfixes
and translation updates), but it would be good to have an answer, so either
Debian Edu can use unmodified d-i or we have to fix it ourselves, which would
mean branching d-i and a whole lot of more work (for the years to come).

regards,
	Holger