Re: PowePC sid_d-i daily builds are not happening...

(reducing CC list. Keeping Geert CC'd as I have no real idea whether
you're subscribed to the lists I'm sending this mail to)

Quoting Geert Uytterhoeven (Geert.Uytterhoeven@sonycom.com):

> I gave the one from 2009-06-03 a try on PS3, and it's still missing some
> required modules (ps3rom (CD/DVD/BD), ps3disk (HDD), ps3_gelic (Ethernet)) [1],
> so I couldn't install it.

Installation on PS3 is a release goal for D-I for squeeze (see
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/SqueezeGoals), so it's not that
unexpected that things don't work out of the box yet.

Help from people who can test and propose  patches or give the right
directions to put effort is very welcomed on debian-boot to achieve
this release goal.