Re: Log from the June 1st 2009 D-I team meeting

Hello Frans,

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 7:34 PM, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 June 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
>> On Tuesday 02 June 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
>> > Please note that I copied all old logs and minutes to the brand new
>> > "d-i.debian.org" web tree. They were previously stored in various
>> > developers' home directories on people.debian.org with the risk of
>> > losing data in the future, if people clean their stuff or have their
>> > account closed for whatever reason, etc.
>>
>> Why not just on alioth:/var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/d-i/htdocs/?
>
> And we even have a clean URL to that location (which we have been using
> for ages for e.g. daily builds of the manual):
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/

I disagree with you; while I agree that d-i.alioth.d.o exists for ages
I do believe d-i.debian.org is much nicer for documents and easier to
remember for users. So I see no big issue to use it. We can, obviously
setup something that grabs the logs from somewhere and put them there
or like but I still think it is the logical place to have it.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br