Re: Request for help - cleaning spam from the debian-boot mailing list archive

On Monday 01 June 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> To be even more efficient, I wonder if there's a possibility to
> download list archives as a mailbox. That would make spam tagging more
> efficient than going through the web interface.

scp master.debian.org:~debian/lists/debian-boot/debian-boot.yyyymm.gz .

Only works for DDs obviously. Disadvantage is that this archive will still
have all spam that's already been removed...
I'm sticking with the web interface myself.