Re: Illustrated Guide to Installing Debian GNU/Linux

On Sunday 31 May 2009, Holger Levsen wrote:
> The wiki is used to create and edit the english version.
> .po files are used for translation.
> The other tools are used to create HTML and PDF versions from the wikis
> docbook output and the .po files. They are only used when+by building
> the package.

IMO that means the debian-edu concept is not suitable for this document as
it is not intended to be published as a separate manual. We have the
Installation Guide for that.

This document is intended to remain on the Wiki as an optional reference
for users and as such translations should also be done and be available
as wiki pages.

Cheers,
FJP