l10n-sync runs moved to people.debian.org under the d-i role account

Please note that, from today, the l10n-sync runs (that synchronize
localization material in D-I SVN) will be run under the d-i role
account umbrella, on people.debian.org, and no longer under my account
on Alioth.

Commits will be done by the "di-l10n-guest" user and no longer by me.

The script runs are currently scheduled on Tuesdays and Saturdays at
22:47 UTC (no change from the schedule on Alioth).