Re: Moving the spellchecker to d-i.d.o

Quoting Davide Viti (zinosat@tiscali.it):

> just let me know what you think it would be best

Spellchecker runs are now scheduled on people.debian.org and publish
their results at http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-spellcheck/

Compared to Davide setup on alioth, there are a few differences:

- things are launched by a single script that sequentially does
  what's listed in the crontab-e.txt file in SVN

- the scripts and configs are taken directly from an SVN checkout, so
any change to a config fil gives results immediately.

I will also check, for each language, whether a dictionary exists. I
requested the installation of *all* existing aspell dictionaries and
it seems that more languages have dictionaries now.

I think that we could soon switch the spellchecker runs on Alioth.