[no subject]

Hello,

This is the first proposal of patches to update our kernel to
2.6.29. I belive we'll still have changes to do on this set of patches
before really commiting it but it would be nice if porters could take
a look at them and propose patches for any remaining issues.

I've built successful against 2.6.28-1 in amd64 and would be nice if
people could check if anything else is needed for it. That will make
our switch much faster when 2.6.29 is uploaded.

Cheers,