Re: Commit rights

Quoting Wartan Hachaturow (wartan.hachaturow@gmail.com):
> Hi,
>
> Does the fact that I am listed in the alioth's project list mean that
> I've got a commit right?

Yes.

> I have a couple of small powerpc-related patches but it looks like
> sending patches to this list isn't common :)

Some people do it....particularly when they want comments.

In other cases, when the given person thinks that the patch doesn't
need commenting (s)he just commits it..:-)...

Some people (Frans, me, Otavio...) do reviews of commits (though I
suspect this is quite loose (and therefore not systematic) these days,
just like many things in d-i...that's life).

So, your call: either you think your patches might need comment and
you post them...or you're fairly sure of them and you just commit..:-)