Re: Suggestions for improving the (Xfce) Desktop install

On mer, 2009-03-18 at 18:59 -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@debian.org> writes:
>

> [...]
>
> > Good point, but the change need to be made in tasksel, so it's not
> > irrelevant to discuss that in tasksel lists. But maybe it'd be even
> > better to discuss that on a bug reported against tasksel? What do you
> > think Andrei?
>
> I belive the right place to discuss it is in xfce mailing list and after
> a conclusion has been made, report a bug against tasksel (with a patch
> if possible) for us to update it.
>
> Obviously if we think something is wrong we'll ask and discuss it in the
> bug report but a lot of noise could be avoided if doing this way. And it
> will also speedup things for you all.

Ok, if it's fine with you :)

Andrei, could you please post a summary to pkg-xfce mailing list, with
what you think would be nice to have or nice to not have on the xfce
task? I'll provide my input (maybe in beginning of april because I'm
going to not be around until end of march) and then we'll provide
tasksel a patch with the all the data, when 4.6 have ended in unstable
etc.

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis