Re: Still daily build problems

Christian Perrier wrote:
> I still have problems with daily builds on my machine. All builds fail
> but the netboot image.

On what architecture? On amd64 for one, I did manage to build them
without problem as can be seen on [0].

> Failure of the netboot-gtk image, for instance:

>   cdebconf-gtk-terminal: Depends: libvte9 (>= 1:0.17.1) but it is not installable

This was happening because there were no binNMUs scheduled for udebs
that were using the new directfb udeb, though that has happened in the
meantime. powerpc, hppa, ia64 and sparc might still have problems in
that regard, though apparently not all of the builds are using
up-to-date chroots.

Cheers

Luk

[0] http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/build-logs.html