Re: [patch]Re: debootstrap on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD + questions

On 15/03/2009, Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> wrote:
> Luca Favatella <slackydeb@gmail.com> writes:
[...]
>> I tried to run kbsd-debootstrap.sh (the refreshed one by me). I got:
[...]
> First I'm curious why to use another script to install instead of
> regular debootstrap. Did you try to "merge" your required changes in
> debootstrap?

kbsd-debootstrap.sh simply calls debootstrap with the right arguments
on kfreebsd-i386.
Perhaps this code should go on wiki.debian.org instead of being is
some repositories around the net.

[...]
>> Is there any rewriting effort of debootstrap underway?
>
> Not ATM. Why it would be required?

I didn't say that it is required.
I asked for this only to know if deboostrap svn was fast moving in this period.

Thanks,
Luca Favatella