Re: Serious SCSI problem on Lenny networkinstall image

(please do not CC me an answers, thanks)

Quoting letstry@home.nl (letstry@home.nl):
> Hey list,
>
> Two days ago I wrote a mail to this list to report a serious SCSI problem in Lenny networkinstall.
> Subject: "Serious SCSI problem on Lenny networkinstall image"
>
> I subscribed to the list, no reactions yet.
>
> Is a serious SCSI problem not considered high prio?
> Or am I the only one with this problem?

The activity on the list is low. The D-I team is small. All this is
part of what most of us (probably particularly me) are considering to
be important challenges we're facing as of now.

Not answering such mails is probably an illustration of that
problem...or maybe just nobody has more information to add to problems
you're facing..:)

The above was written before reading your report...

The following is written *after* reading it:

Please note that you gave basically no information in your report
except that "I have problems"..... By experience, and even when the
team was more efficient than it is right now, such reports are often
ignored.

Reports with more details about the setup, what you're using, what
problems you're facing, etc.

Then maybe someone will feel concerned enough and having the needed
information to discuss these problems with you.