Suggestion

Hi, I am a basic linux user, and I am just installing debian in a pc. I dont know if it is the place to make a suggestion, but since I haven't found the place (my fault) I did it here, asking you to derive it wherever it must be send.

I have downloaded netinstall iso, so it is taking considerable time to download packages. No problem with this, since it would have taken same time to download complete CD, but I think it would be better to have a more complete progress-meter, which would indicate download speed, and other info, allowing the user to figure out what is happening with connection (not just getting fun by staring at it). I know it is not an important issue but a wish, however I think it would make the installer better.

Appart.I am a native spanish speaker, with a First Certificate degree in English, and I think I could help translating to spanish, if mi free time lets me. Please contact me if you think I will be helpfull.

Thank you for your work,
			gejocastro