"The future of the D-I team" meeting: March 16th 21:00 UTC

As Otavio freed out some time for March 16th, that date becomes the
best suited moment to organize the meeting.

I did setup a (short) agenda on
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Meetings/Coordination

I'm not sure whether it's worth adding items to this
agenda. Currently, I'm thinking that we need to first talk about
organisational stuff before entering technical details (release goals,
etc.).

Of course, your mileage may vary and I'd welcome contributions to the
meeting agenda.

Unless there are objections, I plan to announce that meeting a little
bit widely, maybe on d-d-a.....In such case, it would be good to draft
some announcement.

Proposal:

After the release of lenny where the installer turned out to be, in
the final weeks, one of the reasons for the release delay, the D-I
team feels the need to "revive the hype" and motivate more developers
to contribute to D-I development.

We are also aware to be facing challenges in release management which
we have to face and solve in order to reach a point where we can
continue developing that major piece of Debian.

For this, and mostly in order to prepare ourselves to the challenges
of squeeze development, we decided about a team meeting on March 16th
21:00 UTC. That meeting will happen on #debian-boot IRC channel.

A (scarce) meeting agenda is available on
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Meetings/Coordination.