Trying the patch from #484421 (preseed+raid+lvm)

Hi,

I want to test the patch attached to #484421 (btw, why isn't it in sid now).

I have found out how to merge it into the partman-auto-raid package,
build it and upload it to my own package archive.

My problem is now how I tell the installer to get the updated package
from my package archive while it gets all the other udebs from the
standard mirrors. Is that possible?

Or am I attacking the problem of testing this patch from the wrong
angle, it is very possible as it is the first time I am changing
anything in the installer.

Regards,
--
Kim Hansen