Re: [RFC] Debian Installer related scripts suitable for moving

Quoting Otavio Salvador (otavio@debian.org):

>  1. testing summary (http://merkel.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/testing-summary.html)
>  2. building summary (http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/build-logs.html)
>
> It was make clear to RM team that we need to be able to fix the scripts
> by ourselfs and I belive that it shouldn't be a problem.

The testing-summary is obviously something that's entirely in the
scope of the release team and running it as a release team tool makes
perfect sense.

The building summary is more something that's the duty of the D-I RM
to monitor and is more clearly a "D-I tool". Still, having it run
under a developer account is a small weakness (small because that
developer is Joey whose reliability is very well known even though he
doesn't participate so much to D-I development).

As, the build status of D-I still affects the overall release, I think
it would be a good move to have this run under the release team hat.