Re: wiki.d.o/DebianInstaller

On Sun, 2009-03-01 at 13:01 +0100, hlf wrote:
> Curently, in wiki.debian.org, there are about one hundred pages begining
> with DebianInstaller.
> I think the structure should be different.
>
> I can do the renaming of the pages
> (and modify also the pages which link to thoses pages)
>
> I make a proposal. Feel free to make others.

> wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/

> /Team

On the wiki, the teams page should be named Teams/DebianInstaller.

> /Dev/Ports/PowerPC/OldWorld

Rather than over-structuring the wiki page names, what about rewriting
the index page (i.e http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller )
Also, it's better to avoid renaming pages (cool URIs don't change[1]).

Franklin

[1] http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI