Re: The future of the D-I team

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> If we organize something called a "team meeting" to talk about this,
> who would attend?

OK, thanks to everybody who replied. Apparently, there are enough
people around for a meeting to be relevant.

So, I'll try organizing the meeting.

Sorry for sounding so pessimistic about the state of the D-I team,
quite often. Holger pointed this to me on IRC, but I think it's just
being realistic by saying that the team is not in such a good
shape..:-)

Anyway, now we need to find the Right Moment that fits everybody's
schedule.

So far, people who answered are mostly located in Europe and USA (West
Coast, sigh....:-))....so we need to find a time that fits both
places. There is apparently less need to fit the schedule for Asia and
Pacific.

Usually, in such case, a moment around "20.00-23.00 UTC" can be the
best suited. Would there be an objection to this?

I know that the Debconf team used some web-based thing to poll for
setting meeting times. Please feel free to setup such thing if you
know how to do it and feelthis is needed.