Re: r57572 - in trunk/installer: build/pkg-lists/cdrom build/pkg-lists/cdrom-apus build/pkg-lists/generic build/pkg-lists/hd-media build/pkg-lists/monolithic build/pkg-lists/nativehd build/pkg-lists/netboot build/pkg-lists/netboot-apus debian

On Monday 16 February 2009, Colin Watson wrote:
> > This broke daily builds as the new udeb is awaiting NEW processing.
> > I've marked it as optional for now.
>
> Sorry about that. I guess I wasn't thinking of daily builds as a huge
> priority right now :-)

Well, it also broke a local build I was doing.

IMO knowingly breaking builds is always best avoided. It will always cause
some inconvenience/frustration for others. Either postpone the change, or
make it optional/tested.