Re: [RFC] Script to build installer from SVN

On Monday 16 February 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I'd suggest trying to build special netboot-style images with all
> udebs included, of course, if that's technically feasible.

I think you mean 'monolithic' images. That is the _only_ type of image
that's actually going to include all built udebs.

From a quick glance that is also the only thing 'buildscript' does not do
correctly: it does an official build, which does not include the
monolithic target.

The monolithic target is currently disabled and has to be uncommented
manually before it will work. Challenge is to implement something that
will allow it to be built when requested explicitly, but to be skipped
when all_build is called.