Re: r57544 - in trunk/packages/cdebconf: debian src/modules/frontend/newt

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 04:44:53PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> Log:
> Export a new cdebconf_newt_get_progress_info function so that
> cdebconf-newt-terminal can reinitialise progress bars (since there's no
> progress_info member in struct frontend, and it won't fit in the obvious
> place without breaking the plugin ABI).

Is changing the plugin ABI a real issue so early in the new release
cycle?

As far as I know, you are the only maintainer of an out-of-tree plugin,
and if doing an ABI change makes the code cleaner, I think we should do
it.  I might have overlooked something, though…

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism