Re: Draft for lenny release announcement

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 22:45, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl
<alexander@schmehl.info> wrote:

> Christian Perrier schrieb:
>
>> Given that it might be hard to explain what *exactly* win32-loader is
>> doing, I think it could be safer to drop this new feature from the
>> announcement.
>
> Did so when the discussion started waiting for a consensus.  Seems we
> reached it ;)

Dunno, I think this feature is very important for non-tech-savvy users.
Thus, it's a good selling point which means it would be good to mention
it in the release announcement which a lot of people will read.

Richard