Re: console-setup fetching data from xkb-data?

Samuel Thibault, le Tue 03 Feb 2009 02:42:38 +0100, a écrit :
>      fr_*)
> -	default_layout=fr
> +	default_layout=be
>  	layout_priority=critical
>  	;;

Ah, there's also this I'm not so happy about.  It isn't strictly a
problem as we set the priority to critical anyway since there are
several possibilities, but still.

The issue here is that nothing in xkb says that french people are
usually mostly found in France and so my script is just taking the first
country that matches, which happens to be Belgium.  Same for german and
Germany etc.  Ideally that kind of information should be integrated to
xkb but we could as well have our own fixup table.

Samuel