d-i from lenny not choosing local udebs

Hi,

I'm facing an issue I didn't when playing with etch's d-i. I'm trying
to customize it's
rootskel-gtk with no success. In a lenny system, I did:

$ apt-get source debian-installer

So debian-installer-20090123lenny4 is downloaded and untarred. I also did:

$ apt-get source rootkskel-gtk
$ cd rootskel-gtk-1.15

modified some things and:

$ dch -i

To add a changelog entry as myself as author and changed it's version to 1.16

$ dpkg-buildpackage

and the package is build without a signature.

$ cd ..
$ cp rootskel-gtk_1.16_i386.udeb
debian-installer-20090123lenny4/build/localudebs/
$ make reallyclean

My sources.list.udeb.local is:

deb http://localhost/debian-mirror lenny main/debian-installer

Since I've got a mirror from lenny repository. And the generated
sources.list.udeb is:

deb copy:/path/to/my/work/dir/debian-installer-20090123lenny4/build/ localudebs/
deb http://localhost/debian-mirror lenny main/debian-installer
deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org lenny main/debian-installer

Issuing:

$ fakeroot make build_cdrom_isolinux build_cdrom_gtk

Which generates d-i nicelly, but I still getting rootskel-gtk from
official repository (in my case, my mirror):

$ grep rootskel-gtk dest/MANIFEST.udebs
	rootskel-gtk 1.15 i386

Although in my localudebs dir has 'Packages' generated with
rootskel-gtk-1.16 entry in it , so the directory was processed.

I've tried to create a preferences.udeb.local as:

Package: rootskel-gtk
Pin: version 1.16
Pin-Priority: 1001

So I've got:

$ make reallyclean
$ LANG=C fakeroot make build_cdrom_isolinux build_cdrom_gtk 2>&1 | tee build.log
[...]
Building dependency tree...
Package rootskel-gtk is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
E: Package rootskel-gtk has no installation candidate
make[4]: *** [stamps/get_udebs-cdrom_gtk-stamp] Error 100
make[3]: *** [_build] Error 2
make[2]: *** [build_cdrom_gtk] Error 2
make[1]: *** [_build] Error 2
make: *** [build_cdrom_isolinux] Error 2

So, It's clear that the modified rootskel-gtk (version 1.16) is not
getting selected for installation. But, why ?
Now udebs must be signed ? Is there any other issue I'm forgetting ?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help.
Lucas Brasilino