Re: installer debian/copyright issue

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 05:05:55PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> IMO the licence is "GPL-2 or higher" (most of the code was developed when
> GPL-2 was active), so the link should probably be to GPL-2.

IMHO it should only point to GPL-2 if it is GPL v2 only. Describing a
GPL v2 or later code as is always allowed in this context.

> The copyright file should be clarified in that respect.

The rest of the file should describe the correct state.

	"Get back to your stations!"
	"We're beaming down to the planet, sir."
		-- Kirk and Mr. Leslie, "This Side of Paradise",
		   stardate 3417.3