Next meeting (release preparation) November 23rd 2009 21:00 UTC

The subject says it all.

During last meeting, Otavio and I agreed to have a short status
meeting today at 21:30, but the meeting time was apparently missed...

So, I unilateraly reschedule a release preparation meeting for next
Monday at 21:00 UTC.

I suggest to people interested in that release to try being active on
IRC during the upcoming week-end, if they can (I can't). We're really
desperately missing immediate and direct communication these days....