Re: Preseeding improvements for localechooser

On Saturday 14 November 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Even "language=pt_BR" gives brazilian Portuguese as language.

That's not all that special I think. In the current version locale=pt_BR
also works.

The really fun part is that you can now do
   language=pt country=BR
and get *pt_PT* as language with Brazil as country.

This is totally impossible with the current version: even if you
interactively select "Portuguese" + "Brazil", you end up with Brazillian
as language (check how debconf/language gets set).

> Given the positive impact, I would vote for it to be included in the
> alpha release, if we ever manage to release one.

Will commit and upload after the weekend.

Thnaks,
FJP