Re: Problem with the port of Debian/kfreeBSD Installer

On 29/10/2009, antonandreev@fmi.uni-sofia.bg
<antonandreev@fmi.uni-sofia.bg> wrote:
> Hello,

Hi.

> I have experienced a problem with the debian installer for Debian/kfreeBSD
[...]
> It all worked well until it reached "apt-get config" -> "Select and Install
> software" and then freezed at 1% for a long time and it does nothing. I do
> not think it will ever reach 2%. The system is still responsive, but seems
> like nothing is happening - nor disk or network activity.

I started trying to reproduce this on qemu.

> The system is a Virtual Box image, but a previous image of the mini.iso have

"previous image"...
Do you please remember the date? Before 5 October 2009 [0]?

> worked fine before and I haven't changed anything to the virtual machine,
> neither I have upgrade it.

Cheers,
Luca Favatella

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2009/10/msg00028.html