Re: May I submit patch for Thai translation?

Quoting Anon Sricharoenchai (anon.hui@gmail.com):
> Dear Bubulle,
>
> I've raised my suggestion impoving thai translation to Theppitak,
> since more than 10 days ago, but seem that he is too busy to review my
> suggestion (still no comment from him).
> May I submit my patch to you directly?

Well, that's sensitive. Thep is generally reactive to requests and
certainly *not* MIA. I'm very reluctant to change "his" translation
without at least some approval from him.

It's not like we are that in a hurry, so I would very much prefer waiting.