Log from the October 5th 2009 D-I team meeting

The bi-monthly D-I team meeting happened Monday 5th at 20:00UTC.

As I announced previously (at the end of the former meeting and in
-private), I was not available for that meeting as I was just back
from a long week-end, with extra commitments at the meeting's time.

The meeting still happened (thanks to Luk and Otavio) and as usual,
the logs are available from
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Meetings

The next meeting is scheduled for October 19th, 20:00 UTC.