Log from the October 5th 2009 D-I team meeting

The bi-monthly D-I team meeting happened Monday 5th at 20:00UTC.

As I announced previously (at the end of the former meeting and in
-private), I was not available for that meeting as I was just back
from a long week-end, with extra commitments at the meeting's time.

The meeting still happened (thanks to Luk and Otavio) and as usual,
the logs are available from

The next meeting is scheduled for October 19th, 20:00 UTC.