Re: debian-installer daily images

Hi, Aurelien.

On Sep 06 2009, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> I am happy to announce that debian-installer images for kfreebsd-amd64
> and kfreebsd-i386 are now built daily and are available on [1] and [2].
> Thanks to Luk Claes for making that possible.

This is a very good thing.

Anyway, thanks to Luk for the effort.

Now (if you people don't bark on me for reporting duplicate bugs when
I'm partly offline :)), it would be a good thing to have "official" live
CDs for the platforms, to show off what is accomplished up to this
point (and call for more help), and how usable it is (perhaps to get
more users for the port).

Regards, Rogério Brito.