Your message dated Tue, 01 Sep 2009 12:17:12 +0000 with message-id <E1MiSIS-0003aIemail@example.com> and subject line Bug#470894: fixed in grub-installer 1.42 has caused the Debian Bug report #470894, regarding grub-installer: user parameters are not added to grub.cfg for grub2 to be marked as done. This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with. If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith. (NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.) -- 470894: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=470894 Debian Bug Tracking System Contact email@example.com with problems
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Debian BTS Submit <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: grub-installer: user parameters are not added to grub.cfg for grub2
- From: Frans Pop <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:24:19 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>Package: grub-installer Version: 1.55 Severity: important Currently no user parameters (such as kernel parameters, vga=, quiet) are included in the generated configuration file for grub2. This is a blocker for making grub2 default.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#470894: fixed in grub-installer 1.42
- From: Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 12:17:12 +0000
- Message-id: <E1MiSIS-0003aIemail@example.com>Source: grub-installer Source-Version: 1.42 We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of grub-installer, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive: grub-installer_1.42.dsc to pool/main/g/grub-installer/grub-installer_1.42.dsc grub-installer_1.42.tar.gz to pool/main/g/grub-installer/grub-installer_1.42.tar.gz grub-installer_1.42_i386.udeb to pool/main/g/grub-installer/grub-installer_1.42_i386.udeb A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is attached. Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you have further comments please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate. Debian distribution maintenance software pp. Colin Watson <email@example.com> (supplier of updated grub-installer package) (This message was generated automatically at their request; if you believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive administrators by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org) -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Format: 1.8 Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 13:03:09 +0100 Source: grub-installer Binary: grub-installer Architecture: source i386 Version: 1.42 Distribution: unstable Urgency: low Maintainer: Debian Install System Team <email@example.com> Changed-By: Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Description: grub-installer - Install GRUB on a hard disk (udeb) Closes: 470894 Changes: grub-installer (1.42) unstable; urgency=low . [ Felix Zielcke ] * Check that /etc/kernel-img.conf exists before running sed over it. . [ Colin Watson ] * Don't create /etc/grub.d/30_otheros if os-prober is already installed for grub2 to use (LP: #419044). * Pass user parameters to grub2 (closes: #470894). * Add myself to Uploaders. . [ Updated translations ] * Korean (ko.po) by Changwoo Ryu Checksums-Sha1: 455a53840ccddceef5514f8ce0e10a8cab5be292 1146 grub-installer_1.42.dsc e39cd47789296f86f433061f9cb9a14a26e8496f 162573 grub-installer_1.42.tar.gz 52f161247f949a149c228935a8a510e8e22b5e55 154156 grub-installer_1.42_i386.udeb Checksums-Sha256: 55c1fe47ad4f61e66ccbf57295167d59cfbda09208b31a54d041c41f8317dcfa 1146 grub-installer_1.42.dsc db9e8a100c621485f749a5438d5a7aa0a7665bff42d9f595fc59521b312e9f19 162573 grub-installer_1.42.tar.gz 444b5806bb1a19939e8e7be0a67cb4b4f733ef0b5e550b5c39a9bc84436e259e 154156 grub-installer_1.42_i386.udeb Files: 5e10618263bad0b496b7005c9a48c5f0 1146 debian-installer standard grub-installer_1.42.dsc 52d6147dd716f7d36b40d0dfa0f4bb69 162573 debian-installer standard grub-installer_1.42.tar.gz 3fae6a5867ee65f8a81c5eac278c9aec 154156 debian-installer standard grub-installer_1.42_i386.udeb Package-Type: udeb -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux) Comment: Colin Watson <email@example.com> -- Debian developer iD8DBQFKnQ3Y9t0zAhD6TNERApCPAJ96UX75WNl136BrAJaeQAG2+8xGeQCcC0aF hvizoxgYqKchaJqA/T/JQ28= =RbYT -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- End Message ---