bugs with business-card

Hello,

I've tried several times to install a Debian testing on my new Dell PC with a business card. Each time it did not work. I am unable to send an installation report, but here are the bugs I met:

-at the end of the installation, the X work, but the file xorg.conf does not exist and the azerty configuration of the keyboard is not effective. Result: impossible for me to get in my Desktop.
- using the rescue mode, the command dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg does not work.