Re: code swarm video

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> On Thursday 30 July 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > I intend to ask a Lightning talk slot for today's Lightning talks and
> > show the video.
> >
> > Any objection?
>
> No.

Thanks. The video is great, btw (I never watched that version of
yours). I hope to be able to go over D-I history while the video is
being played.

Credits will go to Joey and you, of course.

Actually, that opened me an opportunity to update the
installer/doc/history.txt document. There are probably more details to
add here. For instance, moments where release managers changed: IIRC, the
list is:

- Joey
- Tollef
- Joey