Processed: setting package to tasksel tasksel-data, tagging 538902

> #tasksel (2.80) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * Fixes a typo in Gujarati language tasks. Closes: #538902
> #
> package tasksel tasksel-data
Ignoring bugs not assigned to: tasksel tasksel-data

> tags 538902 + pending
Bug #538902 [tasksel-data] tasksel-data: localisation tasks mix spelling gujarati and gujurati
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)