Processed (with 1 errors): Patch to add binary packages for providing busybox syslogd/klogd, udhcpc, and udhcpd

> reassign 537623 busybox 1:1.13.3-1
Bug #537623 [wnpp] ITP: busybox-syslogd -- Provides syslogd and klogd using busybox' implementation
Bug reassigned from package 'wnpp' to 'busybox'.
Bug #537623 [busybox] ITP: busybox-syslogd -- Provides syslogd and klogd using busybox' implementation
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #537623 to the same values previously set
Bug #537623 [busybox] ITP: busybox-syslogd -- Provides syslogd and klogd using busybox' implementation
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #537623 to the same values previously set
Failed to clear fixed versions and reopen on 537623: The following parameter was passed in the call to Debbugs::Control::set_found but was not listed in the validation options: version

> retitle 537623 busybox: Please add binary packages for providing syslogd, udhcpc, and udhcpd.
Bug #537623 [busybox] ITP: busybox-syslogd -- Provides syslogd and klogd using busybox' implementation
Changed Bug title to 'busybox: Please add binary packages for providing syslogd, udhcpc, and udhcpd.' from 'ITP: busybox-syslogd -- Provides syslogd and klogd using busybox' implementation'
> tag 537623 + patch
Bug #537623 [busybox] busybox: Please add binary packages for providing syslogd, udhcpc, and udhcpd.
Added tag(s) patch.
> kthxbye
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)