Re: unblock request: mdadm 2.6.9-3

martin f krafft wrote:
also sprach Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>
[2009.07.13.1938 +0200]:
Looking more closely, the reason it's not migrating is that the
changelog has made the BTS believe that mdadm 2.6.9-3 is
a descendent of 3.0~devel3-1, and thus affected by #526806.
[...]
Thanks for spotting this. I hope I fixed it now.

Not quite. It needs to be marked as /fixed/ in 2.6.9-3, rather than "notfound".

"notfound" simply removes the version from the list of versions in which the bug has been explicitly marked as present; it has no effect on the changelog parsing so 2.6.9-3 is still believed to contain the bug. Marking it as fixed in that version isn't right since the bug never existed there, but in this case it is the means of telling the BTS that it shouldn't be treated as containing the bug.

Regards,

Adam